Monday, February 11, 2008

everybody needs more public holidays.

watched kungfu dunk with ailay, eric and doo. OMG i love jay chou X_X so kyooote. love the hair. the act bo chup and dao attitude. his cheeky smile. XD

anyway we had pariss international for dinner. haha we were undecided because we were paying more thanks to the CNY period plus they weren't serving any CNY goodies from the 6th to the 10th (don't ask me why!). the food was fab nonetheless. but after the movie, the buffet, the K, as well as the cab home i felt so, so broke X_X

okie i'm still under the impression that singing K is for cheena peeps. because only the chinese songs r worth singing and their mtvs worth watching. all the english songs have horrid mtvs which sicken me. and well, sad to say i can't even hear myself through the mic because i have 2 kinds of voices: my loud i'm-very-familiar-with-you voice which gets louder with excitement, and my soft, polte, civil voice which i'm afraid is the one i use to sing. :X well i'm sticking to that cos that's the only way in which my vocal chords won't be overworked after just 1 song, but unfortunately i have to force myself to use my loud voice (Which really really hurts my throat) at work. :(

urgh and just last week before the CNY hols, i had like 10 strands of hair from the same spot pulled out of my head by a 3+ year old child. i'm trying hard not to think of it but when i see the kid i can't help but do so because it was so painful i teared on the spot (thankfully nothing dripped down my cheeks so i could still act like a professional and try my best to smile my way through).

i hate it when life becomes a facade. so i go home and be myself. a girl who just loves to be loved, loves to be hugged, loves to hug her domo-momo and make it do silly things (like the actions of i'm a little teapot) while i sing to it and think of a thousand other silly things to do with domo-momo, as well as some domo products i would definitely want to buy if they ever exist.

well, at least i'm getting my popcorn soft toy tomorrow cos doo's free to collect it for me :D , and there's a fondue at sher's this week. i'm looking forward to it :) YAY!

and of course, needless to say, i'm looking forward to my off in lieu too, which i intend to take on the last day of school and go out with jiahui after that for some shoe-shopping and waxing and pedicuring (i'm sure i'll need a nailcut by then, so i might as well have 'em painted in time for the short holiday as well!).

hmm and my thoughts aren't exactly organised, so i just thought of how my sundays have become crystal jade days. that's cos i'm usually moody on sundays and as much as i feel like doing nothing, i feel that i don't want to make the day a waste by doing nothing either, which basically means i am feeling really crappy since i don't know what i want. i'm tired, but i want to tell myself i've spent my time fruitfully well, so i just end up eating at crystal jade, and at snail's speed. i cannot forget to mention as well that since birds of a feather flock together, the person i drag along with me to crystal jade is none other than doodoo.

in fact i'm so confused with myself that i never know how similar or different we are. slacking to me = doing whatever i want whenever i want to, eg, shopping at 10am? slacking to him = sitting in front of the telly, or in front of the computer. being lazy to him and being lazy to me (which is sorta like slacking anyway isn't it?) = getting a back-scratchie and having all the housework done for you.

there are a thousand other things that make us so different, yet somewhat similar and thousands of other things that make me feel that the longer i know him, the more i don't know him. :X it's sort of like how well i know myself. there are certain predictable things about me which doo knows how to predict, but there are loads of other unpredictable things about me which the both of us fail to understand (and i've supposedly known myself for almost 21 years? if we start counting from my birthdate - when i was an infant :X). but it's okay, i am just being a girl. girls who know what they want have a bit of a man in them (that decisive, purposeful side), and those who don't are just being purely female. =)

for now, i think i'm just going to log off and be me. the me who loves to sadistically disturb domomomo XD! by squeezing it, kissing and hugging it. HAHAHA.

bee at 8:45 PM


www.see-saw.blogspot.com...

* 240887
* virgo
* student
* loves: ladybugs, beefyboys, cherries, bossanova, olivia ong, domomomo, shopping
* bleahs @ clowns, crEEpiEcrawlies, the dark, liars

bLurRy mEe

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from seesawbee. Make you own badge here.

olivia · moiyoi · amanda · shereen · justin · timothy · elaine · fanella · fatsam · linda · mel · mandy · cynthia · shin · JingWen · FuNai · rachel · rebecca · joey · shuling · rinna · sandra · unknown

red and yellow and pink and green

purple and orange and blue

i can sing a rainbow

sing a rainbow too

listen with your eyes

listen with your ears

and sing everything you see

i can sing a rainbow

sing along with me

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com