Tuesday, May 31, 2005

i need a miracle

i give up. i don't want to put up a fight anymore. i've got no will. there's no way.

you lied about the star wars movie issue.. you'd rather watch it with her than with me, and until now, u'd rather break up with me than tell me the truth. You told me that if i don't watch Star Wars with you, u'll throw the tix away. When i agreed, you told me you can't make it anymore and lied about staying back in school to do a project. In actual fact, you told HER the same thing - that if she doesn't watch it with you, you'll throw the tickets away. What am i to you? From this, i gather i mean nothing to you.

i've been drowning and dunking myself in techno everyday and night. my HP is now flooded with techno. i thought things were over.. i thought i was numbed.

there's sth abt u that makes me cry
can i believe that ur heart still beats for me
let me receive the sign that u're my destiny
i wanna know
give me a reason for me to believe it
can you see it in my eyes?
i need a reason


i've already decided to let go.. been coping very well the past 2 days, until SHE called him last night at 1:30am. i shouted BITCH. the way he spoke to her was so gentle, so it was very obvious to me he was talking to her. when i asked him who it was, he lied to me - saying that its a guy friend. BULLSHIT!
-----------------------------
i thought i was getting along fine without him... until my heart broke again last night. i felt so hurt. i now realise i have to pick up the pieces AGAIN, its like starting from Square One. God, I am so tired. Really.

Anyway, now SHE messages me to tell me that she had a crush on him, but she has gotten over it and has chosen to stick with her current BF. apparently, she SMSed him to tell him that "its time we ended our friendship because we can't have our cakes and eat it as it makes everyone around us sad". She's going to meet him in school today to "trash things out".

I just feel that i have no place in his heart because when he returns her messages and hints of love by addressing her as sweetie n darling, hearing her out at 1.30am in the morning etc, i doubt he recognises my presence, and of course - he doesn't respect it either.

He told me last night, he feels like a product because SHE and I are pushing him to each other... He feels as though we're trying to sell him by pushing him around. SHE is trying to push him back to me because she doesn't want him to be a disturbance to her relationship with her BF.

it's time for me to move on - that is clearly etched in my mind.

and in the meantime, its time to look for someone new!! how exciting can that get? -.- he must be TALL... humorous, caring, understanding, tolerant, committed & faithful. where can i find such a guy? and would he like me? I DON'T KNOW. haha :P which probably means i'll be single for 6 months or more again =/

i've got good news too - we've both decided to untie our shoelaces and throw our shoes into the sea because there is no point in wearing shoes anymore. i think i dunno wat i'm saying, but basically we've both given each other up!

Anyway, i hate HER. the bitch chose her BF over him and is now pushing him back to me. WTF do u take me for you bitch? u're so fucking superficial.

bee at 2:00 AM


www.see-saw.blogspot.com...

* 240887
* virgo
* student
* loves: ladybugs, beefyboys, cherries, bossanova, olivia ong, domomomo, shopping
* bleahs @ clowns, crEEpiEcrawlies, the dark, liars

bLurRy mEe

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from seesawbee. Make you own badge here.

olivia · moiyoi · amanda · shereen · justin · timothy · elaine · fanella · fatsam · linda · mel · mandy · cynthia · shin · JingWen · FuNai · rachel · rebecca · joey · shuling · rinna · sandra · unknown

red and yellow and pink and green

purple and orange and blue

i can sing a rainbow

sing a rainbow too

listen with your eyes

listen with your ears

and sing everything you see

i can sing a rainbow

sing along with me

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com